well, that did not go as planned…..

Well I did not have to wait until the 5th of April for my operation.

There was a cancellation on the 25th March, so I went into hospital.

But there were problems with the tubes for breathing and such like, so they could not operate as it was not safe for them to do the operation.

I spent a week recovering from a full anaesthetic and wondering what would happen next.

I have been transferred to the big general hospital as they have more facilities and will be able to give me the operation there.  I am now on gynaecologist number 3, and as I have had problems for the anaesthetist I now have a consultant anaesthetist.

So I should be in good hands.

I now have new dates

Pre op 16th May

Operation 25th May

Andrew and my 28th Wedding Anniversary 28th May.