I’ve made a batch of buttons, a big lot for an order. They will need to be decorated on Monday when they are dry, and then fired during the week.
Glazed, and fired in the electric kiln for a quick turn round.
And while that’s going on, I’ll start throwing, plenty of pots for Wonderwool Wales.
I finally finished the shawl I’ve been knitting recently, and you can see it on the needles in this photograph that was taken at Unravel a few weeks ago.
With me is Andrea, who was knitting a swatch for Redhound for a new design of woolly jacket for a dog, I loved the fact that her red needles were coordinating with her outfit. I did not knit all the time, I did some selling too.
Picture of shawl when it’s finished blocking.